Healing Waters Lodge Facility and Grounds Descriptions
Healing Waters Lodge sits in the heart of the Ruby valley on about 20 acres, with a large trout pond, surrounded by cottonwoods, farm and ranch land with beautiful views in all directions. Healing Waters Lodge property includes:
- Original lodge building: Sitting sitting room, guest business office, bathroom, full kitchen, pool table, and Direct TV television viewing area. Guest room on second floor of the original building. Four additional guest rooms were added to the ground floor of this building: Heritage, Lilly, Granny Yates and Chief Joseph.
- Fly Shop: Stocked with loaner equipment for guest use; and, items for sale such as shirts, jackets, vests, hats, socks, shoes, books, cards, and more.
- Laundry Room: We provide personalized laundry service for our guests.
- Outdoor Hot Tub: Guests can enjoy relaxing after a day of fishing in the outdoor hot tub with a stellar view of farmland leading up to the Ruby Mountain range to the east.
- Four-plex Guest Room Building: Franz Pott and Bitterroot rooms are on the second floor, Henry Plummer and Grayling rooms are on the ground floor.
- Dining Hall Building: Guests enjoy appetizers, beer and wine each evening in the sun-porch room of the dining hall building. The dining hall that can seat up to 23 guests and overlooks the beautiful trout pond. A large professional kitchen accommodates three chefs and kitchen staff in preparing breakfast, lunch and dinner for our guests.
- Exercise Room: Has a electric treadmill, lifting bench, and workout station.
- Casting Pond: About an acre in size, the pond is shaped like a figure 8 fed by a circulating creek and has brown and rainbow trout to help our guests practice their casting and catch and release skills. We keep a path mowed around the pond to make it easy to reach the water.
- Lodge Gardens: Former owner, Janet Lilly, is responsible for establishing the beautiful flower beds and plantings around the grounds. The fruit and vegetable garden is a work in progress.
Nine guest rooms are as clean and comfortable as they are unique. Rod holders and wader hooks keep your gear handy and outdoor table and chairs invite conversation and relaxation. Each room has a view to be enjoyed.
- Rookery: Large second floor guest room in the original lodge building. Two queen-sized beds, private tub, walk-in shower, and toilet, dry sauna, and balcony.
- Heritage: Ground floor, pond side room with covered patio, one king-sized bed and private bathroom.
- Lilly: This room is named after Greg and Janet Lilly and reflects some of their personal interests. Ground floor, pond side room with covered patio, two queen-sized beds and private bathroom.
- Granny Yates: This room is named after Greg Lilly’s pioneer Grandmother. Ground floor, pond side room with a patio, two queen-sized beds and private bathroom.
- Henry Plummer: This room is named after Sheriff Henry Plummer Ground floor, valley view of the Ruby Mountain range with covered patio, two queen-sized beds, private bathroom.
- Franz Pott: Second floor above Henry Plummer, valley view of the Ruby Mountain Range with a large deck, two queen-sized beds, private bathroom.
- Grayling: This room is named after the Aluvial Grayling that inhabit the Big Hole River. Valley view of the Ruby Mountain Range with a covered patio, two queen-sized beds and private bathroom.
- Bitterroot: This room is named after the plant. Valley view of the Ruby Mountain range with a large deck, two queen sized-beds and private bathroom.
Please contact us at 406-684-5960 for more information about our lodge. Thank you!